Sunday, February 24, 2008

Relaxing on the weekend

Britt and Jimmy visited us Friday night which was a lot of fun. Yummy seafood, cold beer, strawberry pie - I wish we all lived closer so we could do that more often. It was great to see them!

Saturday we cruised in the vet and visited some friends in Thibodeaux. The vet will be painted next week and then the interior will be put back in and the seats redone - hooray! I can't wait to see it all put together and have a comfortable seat to ride in. It's been a fun car - can't wait to cruise the coast in it!

Today we met John and Joanna, Mike and Auz, and the girls in downtown New Orleans for lunch. The girls were in a cheerleading competition so we watched for a while. I had no idea that cheerleading was such a big deal - I was thinking football games - not major competitions - especailly for the little girls. It was fun to be with them.

Tomorrow I have an all day workshop - ugh - I hate those things! But it's at Nicholls and I get to go to lunch with other therapists so that will be nice.

No comments: