Sunday, November 2, 2008

November activities

Gee and I tailgated at LSU this weekend for the LSU/Tulane game. Britt & Jimmy - John and Joanna & kids - Melissa , Joshua, & Jacob - and others were there. Gee cooked a chicken and sausage gumbo and we fed about 50 people. We had lots of fun but are both exhausted tonight!

Britt and I are taking a cooking class tomorrow night at a local restaurant - Clare's. We will be learning how to cook Thai food. Several of my friends will be there so it should be fun. Other events are Corks and Canvass - Melissa's birthday event where we will bring wine and all paint the same picture - and Cootie at Melissa's new house. We also have the Twilight party coming up. Lots to do!

I have jury duty in New Orleans tomorrow - yuck! I don't think I have ever driven by myself in downtown New Orleans before so I am not looking forward to doing that. Oh well - hopefully I won't get picked - although my track record is not good! However, I doubt I will get out of it in New Orelans because the judge is my cousin or I know the lawyers. Oh well.........

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I know you hate it, but I'm glad that you have jury duty because I get Mommy-time during the week!

Mike said...

So are you all set to make us some Thai food when you visit over Xmas?

how did jury duty go? was the guy guilty or innocent?