Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ahhh - the beach!

Just got back from a week at the beach with the girls. We relaxed on the beach - read books - shopped - swam - the usual stuff. I read three books - Stephen King's "Bag of Bones" - wierd - Claire Cook's "Life's a Beach" - nice fun novel - and Jennifer Haig's "Miss Kimble" - really good.
This is out third annual trip and we will definitely be back next year. Carolyn told me about a great backpack beach chair with a canopy top so I was in the shade the whole time - thanks sis!
We bought some nice jewelry at Blue Girl Bead Shop and some nice pottery.

So I will start exercising Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! Joan and I are going to start swimming - I will begin my weight routine again - and do some pilates. Time to get serious and lose a few pounds - too much Key Lime Pie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! Love and prayers, Britt