Thursday, June 19, 2008

I love to swim!

So Joan and I are swimming at 7:30 in the morning three times a week. The water is perfect and we swim for 45-60 minutes. My arms have been a little sore but it feels so good - I think swimming is my favorite form of exercise. Thanks - Joan - for installing a pool.

Carolyn and I have spent two weeks this summer viewing houses - she is moving back to Houma - and after viewing approximately 25 houses and putting in a bid on three - she has finally been successful and she and Cindy will be moving into their new house around mid July. It's a really nice three bedroom/two bath home with a great layout - built in bookcases - fireplace - back patio - and two car garage. So - if anyone out there needs help finding a house to buy I am quite the expert by now on what not to buy!

Gee's surgery is Tuesday - keep him in your prayers - although I'm sure everything will be fine! I'll have to be sure and look good that day since he will finally be able to see me with both eyes - ha!

We will be installing ceramic tile on the screened in porch soon - just found a tile and a friend to install it so hopefully this will happen in the near future. Now - I just have to recover my cushions and spruce up the porch a little.

5 comments:

Angelle said...

Are you lap swimming? I am considering starting that too. Laurie and I are going to try the water aerobics class next week.

Can't wait to see the porch.

Myrn said...

We are swimming laps - I took a water aerobics class years ago and did like it - I just love being in the water!

Anonymous said...

Joan put in a pool!!! Sounds like Kaitlyn will be her best friend when we visit in July!!!

Myrn said...

You're coming in July? When?

Anonymous said...

Will be coming in on July 21st and leaving out on July 26th.