Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update on summer projects

In the beginning of the summer I listed 4 things I want to do this summer and I decided to look back and see how I am doing.

1. Exercise more - doing that
2. Stained glass - doing that
3. Read more - doing that
4. Clean out closets - have not done that!

Oh well - three out of four ain't bad!!!

Our patio is finished and looking great - I'm doing the final mopping today - just mopped it 4 times! Hopefully we will move our furniture and plants back in it later today. I sewed new cushion covers and replanted a few plants. We are having a "cool front" so it actually felt nice early this morning on the porch.

Last weekend we went to Gee's elementary school reunion. It was fun although the only people I knew were the Theriot's, Kennedy's and KBA's - which I guess is alot of people. Gee and I spent the night at John and Joanna's and went to the Riverwalk Sunday and to Harrah's. We also had a snowball - cocoanut cream of course - I really do enjoy New Orleans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only NOLA people have elementary school reunions! I can't even remember who I was frineds with in elementary school (other than Jill and Amiee, who weren't even technically in my class)