Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Theriot Craze

The 4th of July was crazy!!! Almost the entire Theriot family was at John and Joanna's camp - having a good time as you can imagine! Tons of laughter - food - boating - crazy sleeping arrangements (although Gee and I got there first and had a bedroom!!!!) - fireworks - extra people since lots of people brought friends. Some of the Fernin cousins came on Saturday - good to see them. Fun was had by all - as usual.

I just read Angelle's book recommendation - "Firefly Lane" by Kristin Hannah. When I started it I liked it right away but kept thinking there is no way this book is gonna make me cry - I was wrong. I bawled like a baby at the end. Loved, loved, loved the book - read it!!!!!

We are leaving for North Carolina in three days - I CAN'T WAIT!!! I love all the pics and news on the Gallers website but it's not like being there. Wish Z and B and J were coming - but I guess Mom's always want all their chicks together. We will be together on the cruise - and sooner that that I hope.

3 comments:

Angelle said...

So excited to see y'all. Only 3 more days!

So sad to miss another fabulous party. Tell everyone not to have another one until we get there. :)

Yeah, that book is pretty heart-wrenching. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

Anonymous said...

Of course y'all were the first people there...Gee is always the first person there, so you will always have a room!

Myrn said...

You're right about Gee always being the 1st one there - but there was a lot of plotting going on about people coming a day early to get the room - that would be a little far commute for us!