Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas and Wedding Bells

I'm finished! Presents are bought and wrapped. I have a few decorations around the house - and I decided what to cook for the Christmas lunch at school with my friends - Christmas Eve - and Christmas Day. Christmas parties started today with "Christmas at Jeanie's" who is one of my good friends who has us over every Christmas. We have a faculty party Wednesday after school, a faculty luncheon Thursday, a party and wedding Friday night and a party Saturday night. We also had a wedding last Saturday in New Orleans that was lots of fun. The band was great and we had fun dancing with our friends. I am so glad to be finished and ready to enjoy the fun part of Christmas!

As most of you know - Brittany and Jimmy are engaged!!! Gee and I couldn't be more pleased to welcome Jimmy to the family. So we get to spend the next year planning a wedding - which I am really looking forward to. I want to enjoy the planning - and be there for Brittany and Jimmy to help them with whatever they choose. Welcome to the family Jimmy - I now know who my third son will be - and I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm done also!

And you are more than welcome to do as much of the planning as you would like. In fact, can you just go try on dresses for me? And while you're there, go ahead and pick out the bridesmaid dresses also. Thanks! =)

Angelle said...

I want to try on dresses for you! :)

I am SO close to being done, a few gift cards and one more actual gift and some wrapping. I really had fun shopping this year.

Cannot wait to hear and maybe help with the details of the wedding! We love Jimmy!