Saturday, March 14, 2009

MarchAprilMay

I love it when the third nine weeks ends and we are in the last stretch of school! We have three weeks of testing this nine weeks - so that only means 6 weeks of therapy. Just about all of my students are where I want them to be so progress has been good. We also have an Americal Idol contest going on - each week we predict who is being voted off and we keep track of who predicts correctly. Right now we all have 0 points!

Last week I went with my GRITS friends to paint a picture at a local framing store. We painted Fleur de lies! It was fun - although it was more like coloring with oil paints that true painting. Mine is decent although I wish I had some more paint to work on it. My Mom always used to say her painting wasn't finished - now I know what she means - although my ability is no where near hers! I wouldn't mind trying another one!

Gee and I spent last weekend cleaning the garage and planting flowers/veggies. It was a beautiful weekend and we really enjoyed being outside. Daddy and Gee ran the crawfish pond on Sunday - they caught a few and boiled them at Mom and Dad's. Gee also ran it this week but we think someone ran it before us so we didn't get very many. So Gee cooked steaks instead - yum!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is always running the pond before us!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could run the pond!!