Monday, February 23, 2009

Sangria's is the best ever!!!

Well I must say I that the food I ate at Sangria's Restaurant is the best food I've had in a long time! We were treated to a palatal feast - san pedrito, brisket burritos, sangria special salad,
camerones de diablo, lime pie - we had so many delicious samples. Mmmmmmmmmm. Another successful gourmet with good friends, good food, good drinks!!! If you haven't been there - go now!!! I wish I could!!! Check out website

http://sangriagrillandbar.com/index.html

Friday night was a good time also - Brittany, Jimmy, Zac, Jenna, Gee and I saw Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco - in Baton Rouge. This was my second Cirque performance and I was not disappointed - it was outstanding. We went to Sangria's before and after - love the white Sangria. We spent the night at Zac's and played with Brie - she is precious and a bundle of energy. It was nice to spend time with the kids.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I am SOOO jealous that you guys get to do such cool things together. Wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good time at gourmet. I'll call you later for details...it sounds like it was yummy!