Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Love Ribs!!!!

Angelle was right - ribs in the crock pot are awesome! Here's what Gee did:

For two racks of ribs - serves 4:

Mix together 1 small bottle paprika, 2 TBS white sugar, 1 tsp onion powder, salt and pepper. Rub on raw ribs and place in a ziploc bag to marinate 4-6 hours or overnight. This is a receipe from the Neely's I believe - and actually we only marinated ours for about and hour and an half. Gee also added a little BBQ sauce to the bag - just use your favorite.

Place in a crock pot on high for 5 hours. Slice, resauce, and put back in crock pot for another hour to hour and a half or until tender. YUM!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to file this under "things to do after I get married" because I don't have a crockpot, and I don't have room for one in my 700 square foot apartment.

But once I move and have a bigger kitchen, it's on!