Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pumped!!!

Body pump classes are finally getting easier - and I increased my weights! I'm still a light weight compared to some of the others in the class but it does feel good to be past the beginning - constantly sore - wondering if I should be doing this - stage. My only problem are lunges. Do to old age (yes I am briefly admitting it) I have a wierd foot problem and can't do lunges (woohoo). But - all other exercises are good to go!!!

Last Sunday we went to John's viewing stands on the parade route on Veterans. I'm impressed! The stands are huge and a large part of it is covered. There was lots of room to stand, sit, or whatever. We stayed for two parades and in between I went with Britt and Jimmy to meet Jack and Sam - their new kittens. They were so cute - and of course loved their Mimi. We had lots of fun being with the family and enjoying the parade - even saw Dave and Lige on the float!!!

I am so ready for a few days off next week - and so are the kids. Mardi Gras has them hyped up and the atmosphere at school is a little crazy. We all need a break - two more days!

Time to watch the end of American Idol so I can see who they kept...

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I love when exercises get easier after you do them a while. It's so nice to see progress.

We wish we could have been there at the Mardi Gras stuff. One year we will have to do that. Enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

I am also ready for the weekend!

Also, American Idol was terrible. I can't wait until they weed out the bad singers/performers...