Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bachlorette Party

Last night we had a bridal shower and bachlorette party for two teachers at my school who are getting married soon. The shower was at Copelands and at the end a limo picked us up and took us around for several hours. We had a great time - singing, laughing, and dancing. Lots of fun.

Today was just a relaxing day at home. A little yard work, lots of reading, and a nap in the hammock. I researched "knock out roses" and have decided to plant a couple of them in my garden. They are care free and bloom most of the year. Mom has a couple and I really like them. We worked on digging out a Sago Palm that died today - good spot for the roses!

Tomorrow we are going to New Orleans to visit with Britt and Jimmy - go out to eat - maybe a snowball (Angelle - you have me craving them!) and see the baby kitties. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Brittany Love said...

Can't wait to see you!