Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer time!

It's finally here - I lOVE when school ends and I can just relax - well not really - just get busy with my summer projects and travels. So far I have trips planned to Florida, North Carolina, a cruise, and Michigan. I'm starting to think that work is intefering with traveling so something may have to go - and it won't be traveling!

My main summer project is going to be to clean, organize, and get rid of stuff!!!! Ugh! I hate clutter and that's how this house feels at the moment. So Goodwill/St Vincent's - here I come. I also plan to exercise more this summer - swimming/body pump mainly.

But the main summer project is to help Britt with the wedding!!!!! Hopefully we will get most of it done in the next two months so it won't be too crazy in the fall. I did not raise an undecisive daughter which is great! You are doing a great job so far, Britt.

Well - I guess I better get started...

2 comments:

Angelle said...

I am sending my measurements to the bridal shop tomorrow. Let Britt know.

Brittany said...

Sounds good!