Monday, June 1, 2009

I bought a dress!!!

I'm in Orange Beach Alabama with my friends for a beach week and today we had to go to Mobile to bring a friend's daughter to the airport. On the way back we stopped at Dillards for something for a friend and while we were leaving we walked through the long dress section. My friends were asking me what I was going to wear to the wedding and I asked for suggestions and we found the most beautiful dress. They didn't have my size so I tried the size smaller - which normally doesn't work - but it fit beautifully. It a dark sage/gray green with a thin jacket to go over it and tiny beads on the bodice and collar of the jacket. Some of the beads have a little purple in them so hopefully I will blend with the purple bridesmaids dresses. The materials is really sparkly - I just love it. So - that was easy and I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beach is great - not too hot in the shade and the water is calm. We have had such a good time so far. I am sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jp said...

No picture??

PS: Bring the chicken and dumplin' recipie!!

brittany said...

I'm glad you are in green! How boring would it be if everybody wore purple?!