Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well school started and I stopped blogging! This has been the hardest beginning of a school year that I remember in a long time! We have lots of changes - most are good but still hard to get used to. We have a problem parent which is never a good thing. I still love working with the students - but it wears me out! I'm tired in the evenings - and not working out on a regular basis. I know things will get better - and they already are. Maybe since I am eligible to retire that's in the back of my mind.

We tailgated last weekend at LSU with some friends. It was pretty hot during the day - but the evening was nice. Gee cooked a jambalaya - his new receipe is so delicious. We slept at Zac's Saturday night and had lunch with Zac, Britt, & Jimmy on Sunday. Love, love, love my kids!!!! Gee and I are so lucky to have such great kids!!!

Time to address invitations for the wedding. I volunteered to address them all - and have until 11/16 to get them done - so that shouldn't be a problem. We have a western theme party for Britt and Jimmy next weekend so today I shopped for a shirt. What I bought is really tacky - and I am already having second thoughts. Will probably trade it in for a white shirt & cowboy hat instead - I'm just not that brave!

3 comments:

Angelle said...

Wish we could participate in those family dinners!

Will be looking for our invitations soon. :)

Myrn said...

Me too Angelle - especially at this time when you really need some help!

britt said...

wear the tacky shirt!