Monday, October 5, 2009

Parties, games and work - oh my!

We attended our first "Brittany & Jimmy" party Saturday night. It was a western theme so we had on cowboy hats/boots/scarves. The home (Jimmy's sisters) was so beautiful - loved the centerpiece on the dining room table - boots with flowers in them. It was nice to meet Jimmy's sister and friends - and to see Britt's law school friends. We had a great time!

We spent the night at Britt's and I must say her house looks so nice! They painted the living room - the color is perfect with her furniture and pictures. I love the new furniture arrangement also - the living room definitely looks bigger. My favorite is the guest room - the purple/blue color is really beautiful and the bed with Granny's quilt is cozy and comfy. Very nice - Britt!

Sunday morning was lazy -beignet's for breakfast - and then off to the Saints game. The dome was unbelieveably loud - and of course the Saints ROCKED!!! We had such a great time! I really prefer watching a game on TV - but I LOVE being in the dome with that crazy crowd! LSU and Saints are undefeated - life is good!

Work is still crazy busy - IEP's - parents that don't attend meetings - progress reports - reevaluations - therapy, therapy, therapy - SACS walk through is coming soon. Things are better now - I'm getting in the groove - but I am so tired when I get home. Oh well - at least I'm not bored and looking for things to do!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

glad you like the color! =)