Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tailgating

Gee and I tailgated for the Rummel game which was played at Nicholls State in Thibodeaux on Friday night. Lots of friends and family were there. I had only been to one Rummel game previously - I even had to ask Gee what color to wear! Gee cooked a jambalaya and Dave barbequed ribs - yum!
We were supposed to tailgate at the LSU/Auburn game the next day but we decided to stay home instead. Gee worked on the vet and I did some outdoor chores - great cool weather. Daddy called and invited us to eat fish that he had caught that day so we visited with them and had supper. Then - the game - and the tigers didn't disappoint!!!
Today we went to church - the Dularge fair where we had wonderful gumbo - and visited with friends. We went in the vet - which is fun - but I have to figure out what to do with my hair so I won't have so many tangles.
So - that was our weekend - back to work tomorrow and then Kristin's wedding Friday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should wear a scarf to hold your hair down.

I'm glad that you had a good weekend, and I can't wait to see you on Friday!