Thursday, April 24, 2008

Age

Today at lunch (while we were eating poboys supplied by our courtesy committee) I discovered something a little disheartening - I was the oldest person in the room! I'm older than my principal, assistant principal, master teacher, secretary, and the others I eat lunch with. There is one lady who is a year younger than me and she and I were talking about how wierd it is to be in our 50's but not at all feel that old. Honestly - I feel like I am in my mid 30's. Getting old is just wierd!

So this weekend my family is having a family reunion with our cousins from the Marmande, France Region of Europe. It's been a long time since I saw many of my cousins so I am really looking forward to going. Janice and Larry will be here also which will be nice. I haven't seen her since last summer. The cousins from France speak French - obviously - so there will be a langauge barrier - but I hear they look like some of my Uncles so that will be neat to see.

Time for Grey's Anatomy...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I would be willing to bet that you didn't look like the oldest person in the room! In fact, after you met my study-friends the other day, Ashley commented on how young you look and how cute you were dressed.