Saturday, May 3, 2008

15 more days

Only 15 more days of school - YEAH!! I'm ready for a break - although it's been a good year. And this time next year I'll be retired and continuing to work - weird huh?

Last night Britt was awarded a scholarship from the Terrebonne Parish Lawyers Assn. They announced all of her accomplishments in law school - I knew them all but it was so neat to hear them announced in a meeting of lawyers. Yeah Britt - I am so proud of you!

The reunion last weekend was a lot of fun - great seeing cousins I hadn't seen in a while. I also enjoyed visiting with Janice and Larry. The french cousins were really nice except they only spoke French so that was difficult. There were a few interpreters there which helped some.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come no one leaves comments on your blog??? Jp

Myrn said...

The only people who knew about it were Angelle and Britt - and they do leave comments. I just sent out the address to others - but they may not know how to leave a comment.