Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TV Blues

We have all services restored with the exception of cable TV. The only channel we can watch is FOX which must be the worst channel on TV!!!!!!!!! Who watches Simpsons, Family Guy, the Hole gameshow, some wierd show last night I can't remember the name of, Judge Judy, Dewey, and Louie? Even the local Fox news station only reports New Orleans news (the hurricanne did not hit there!) and decided on Sunday and Monday that we didn't need to see the projected path for Hurricanne Ike cause they didn't want us to worry!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for the internet! I didn't realize before this that I don't watch shows on FOX - at least not that I can remember. I decided to go buy a book today since TV is so bad but the local book stores are still closed. Sigh - guess I'll just go to bed early!

2 comments:

Angelle said...

Mike & I really like the Hole game show. It cracks me up watching those people try to contort themselves into those weird shapes.

Anonymous said...

You're right, I guess I don't watch fox. Personally, what I love about the New Orleans news is how they've all declared the levees a success b/c the city didn't flood. HELLO...IT DIDN'T COME HERE! I heard two guys talking at lunch today about how they aren't leaving for the next one. Sigh...I guess Katrina wasn't a big enough lesson!